Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthdays: the gift of baking

What better gift for my cookie-loving boyfriend than cookies in a cookie jar? Finding just the right cookie jar became harder than I thought, so when I saw this Darth Vader jar on ebay, I bid. It reminds me of his husky voice. Everything in my world needs a theme, so I set off looking for a recipe for star wars themed cookies, and lucky for me the 'wookie-cookie' popped up immediately. The cookies turned out pretty darn delicious and inspired me to continue making the traditional chocolate chip cookie, but twisting it up a bit with different chips or adding different spices.


However yummy, I do have one bit of advice: if googling the recipe, do not read the urban dictionary's 'wookie-cookie' definition before eating, or ever.
























No comments:

Post a Comment