Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snail Mail

I love Christmas Cards. One of my favorite holiday memory is my mother paying me to address our christmas cards. I have always loved handwriting, but it seemed like there were over a hundred cards to send out!

Everyday, as my father returned from work, he brought the mail in from the mailbox at the end of the driveway. My sister and I took turns opening the influx of holiday cards and announcing the sender at dinner.

My mother had handmade a felt card holder with pockets for all the cards.

In 2010, I may have recieved 5? Christmas cards, but I refuse to give up. This year, I'm broke, and have been telling myself all Thanksgiving weekend: No! No! No! Don't even go to tinyprints.com Well, Ho! Ho! Ho! I went, I loved, and I ordered. What's really cool, is that tinyprints assigns a url to the card, and recipients can go to see a slide show and your yearly letter:
Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;">
Tiny Prints Snapshot
Studio Shots:Charcoal Ornament Cards
Check out our collection of Christmas cards and holiday cards.


Happy Holidays! Please send a card this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment