Sunday, October 9, 2011

Priceline.com







I've never used Priceline.com, but boy those commercials stick in my head, especially when I have a few extra bucks in my pocket. It's as close to gambling as I'll ever get. C'mon four star! No? Ok 5 more dollars. No? Ok, three star and 5 more dollars.




I very much enjoyed the lobby. It smelled nice and the glass elevators mesmerized me. But there was no spa, and it was ordinary. A once in a lifetime stay for me. I'm a fan of 'boutique' hotels. I like a lobby and a room that I would not have at home......even Kimptom's Hotel Triton is a bit on the conservative side for me. However, here's a great idea from the Triton's lobby:




spraypainted pinecones! They will be perfect in my hotel suite size apartment in Aspen.


I'm staying in this weekend: broke. But I am planning a pinecone hunt and a little spraypainting.












































No comments:

Post a Comment